We're looking for an experienced Linux server administrator to join our growing team with 4+ years of experience working with cPanel in a hosting environment.
Skills / Experience
We're looking for candidates experienced working with:
- cPanel / WHM
- VMWare ESXi
- Idera/R1soft backup software
- Icinga / Nagios
- CSF Firewall
Alongside management of physical servers, candidates would be expected to know how to work with:
- Amazon AWS
We prefer those who have a high level of written and spoken English ability and knowledge of PHP.
Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, and network administration is beneficial.
- Responding to and dealing with server issues.
- Identifying and stopping spam.
- Identifying sites/scripts that are causing high load.
- Deploying new servers - virtual & physical.
- Keeping servers secure.
- Migrating websites to new servers.
- Amending firewall rules.
- Providing 3rd level support to the Helpdesk and Development teams.
Location & Hours
We have offices in Dundee, Edinburgh, and Manchester (Aberdeen coming soon!). We are happy to accept candidates outwith these areas for remote positions.
You will be required to work from 09:00 - 17:30 GMT, as well as be on call in a rota for evenings and weekends.
How to apply